- Understand and implement strategies for optimizing financials reporting capabilities
- Master the best practices for simplifying, streamlining, and automating financial and management reporting
- Learn how to integrate Financials reporting with SAP ERP, SAP NetWeaver BW, and SAP BusinessObjects
This book provides finance and IT teams with best practices for delivering financial reports faster, more accurately, and in compliance with various international accounting standards. Featuring step-by-step coverage of all major FI reporting functions (including Sub-Ledger, Corporate Finance Management, and Governance, Risk & Compliance), this book will help you streamline and simplify financial business processes and automate financial and management reporting in SAP ERP Financials.
This new edition includes updated content on statutory reporting, segment reporting, AP and AR reports in SAP ERP, Consolidated Financial Reporting, as well as the most recent reporting tools in SAP ERP, SAP BusinessObjects.
- Key financial reports in SAP ERP, SAP BusinessObjects, and SAP NetWeaver BW
- Detailed explanations of the SAP ERP Financials components, capabilities, and underlying financial processes
- Important design considerations and work-in best practices
- SAP Analytics, Duet, and SAP Interactive Forms software by Adobe
- How to increase financial compliance with SAP Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)