In this book, finance and IT teams will find the best practices for delivering financial reports faster, more accurately, and in compliance with various international accounting standards. Written by a renowned SAP ERP Financials consultant, it features step-by-step coverage of all major SAP ERP Financials reporting functions, including finance subledgers, management accounting, financial supply chain management, governance, risk and compliance, and corporate performance management.
Financial Reporting with SAP will help you streamline and simplify financial business processes and automate financial and management reporting in SAP ERP Financials through comprehensive coverage of integration with SAP NetWeaver Business Intelligence (SAP NetWeaver BI 7.0), SAP xApp Analytics, and Duet. It also includes a special section on the future direction of SAP financial reporting.
- Key financial reports in SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver BI
- Detailed explainations of the SAP ERP Financials components, capabilities, and underlying financial processes
- Important design considerations and work-in best practices
- SAP xApp Analytics, Duet, and SAP Interactive Forms software by Adobe
- How to increase financial compliance with SAP Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC)
- Foreword by Cenk O. Ozdemir, Executive Director, Accenture
About the Author
Aylin Korkmaz is currently a senior manager with the Accenture Finance & Performance Management service line. She has been working in global multi-stream projects for many years. Her experience includes full lifecycle Finance ERP programs, business architecture, system integration and finance, and accounting operations.