Whether you’re just discovering Excel or are already a power user, there’s no better instructor than ""Mr. Spreadsheet,"" John Walkenbach. From basic formulas, functions, and chart creation to data analysis, custom number formats, data validation, and Excel programming with VBA, this is the comprehensive resource for Excel 2007. No matter what your level of expertise, you’ll benefit from hundreds of examples, exercises, tips, techniques, and workarounds.
- Learn your way around cells, rows, columns, worksheets, workbooks, and ranges
- Discover how to create charts and diagrams, organize lists, and simplify complex tasks using Excel
- Develop formulas that manipulate text, look up values, and perform financial applications
- Analyze data using external database files and pivot tables
- Use XML to facilitate data reporting, analysis, importing, and exporting
- Explore conditional formatting, link and consolidate worksheets, and use Excel in a workgroup
- Understand how Excel uses HTML in Internet applications
- Program Excel using VBA, develop UserForms, and create custom add-ins
About the Author
John Walkenbach principal of J-Walk and Associates, Inc. is a leading authority on spreadsheet software and creator of the award-winning Power Utility Pak. He has written more than 30 books and 300 articles and reviews for publications including PC World, InfoWorld, and Windows. He also maintains the popular Spreadsheet Page at www.j-walk.com/ss and promotes all his books at that site.