This latest edition provides comprehensive, soup-to-nuts coverage, delivering over 900 pages of Excel tips, tricks, and techniques readers won't find anywhere else. It includes a valuable CD-ROM with templates and worksheets from the book.
- Part I: Getting Started with Excel 1
- Part II: Working with Formulas and Functions.
- Part III: Creating Charts and Graphics.
- Part IV: Using Advanced Excel Features.
- Part V: Analyzing Data with Excel.
- Part VI: Programming Excel with VBA.
- Part VII: Appendixes.
About the Author
John Walkenbach principal of J-Walk and Associates, Inc. is a leading authority on spreadsheet software and creator of the award-winning Power Utility Pak. He has written more than 30 books and 300 articles and reviews for publications including PC World, InfoWorld, and Windows. He also maintains the popular Spreadsheet Page at www.j-walk.com/ss and promotes all his books at that site."