Take your pick of applications from the Office 2010 suite and your choice of leading experts to show you how to use them. This Office 2010 Bible features the best-of-the-best content from the Excel 2010 Bible, by ""Mr. Spreadsheet"" John Walkenbach; the Word 2010 Bible by Microsoft MVP Herb Tyson; the PowerPoint 2010 Bible, by PowerPoint expert Faithe Wempen; and coverage of Access 2010 from Microsoft MVP Michael Alexander. If you want to quickly and effectively begin using Office 2010, start in the experts' corner with this must-have book.
- Part I: Common Office Features.
- Part II: Creating Documents with Word.
- Part III: Making the Numbers Work with Excel.
- Part IV: Persuading and Informing with PowerPoint.
- Part V: Organizing Messages, Contacts, and Time with Outlook.
- Part VI: Designing Publications with Publisher.
- Part VII: Managing Information with Access and OneNote.
- Part VIII: Sharing and Collaboration
About the Author
John Walkenbach is the leading authority on spreadsheet software and has written more than 30 books and 300 articles and reviews for publications including PC World, InfoWorld, and Windows. Herb Tyson has been a Microsoft MVP for more than 10 years specializing in Microsoft Word. He has written more than 10 computer training books. Michael R. Groh is a well-known author specializing in Windows database systems and has been involved in every Microsoft Access as an insider. Faithe Wempen is a Microsoft Office Specialist Master Instructor, and software consultant with over 70 computer books to her credit. Lisa Bucki has been writing and teaching about computers and software for more than 15 years.