Book Summary : Pro Telerik ASP.NET and Silverlight Controls Master Telerik Controls for Advanced ASP.NET and Silverlight Projects
This book provides a complete guide to implementing Telerik’s range of ASP.NET and Silverlight controls. Telerik controls are invaluable for ASP.NET and Silverlight developers because they provide a vast array of rich controls targeted for the presentation layer of web applications. Telerik offers you solutions for the reports, grids, charts, and text-editing controls that you need but don’t want to build from scratch yourself—the options are endless for increasing the functionality of any of your web solutions.
What you’ll learn
- Understand how to integrate the standard Telerik controls into any ASP.NET or Silverlight solution to increase productivity and usability.
- Incorporate the Telerik extensions for ASP.NET MVC.
- Learn to implement Telerik Open Access and ORM for all your data access requirements.
- Understand the new functionality provided by the WebAii Testing Framework.
- Work with the full API to master using the entire suite of controls.
Who this book is for
This book is aimed at .NET developers working with ASP.NET and Silverlight who want to take advantage of the prewritten controls that Telerik provides when developing their software. No prior knowledge of Telerik controls is required, but a working knowledge of ASP.NET and Silverlight is assumed.
Table of Contents
- Introducing ASPNET and Telerik
- Getting Started With Telerik RadControls
- Input RadControls
- Navigation RadControls
- Date, Time, and Scheduling RadControls
- Data RadControls, Part 1
- Data RadControls, Part
- Layout RadControls
- Chart and Image RadControls
- Additional RadControls
- Telerik Extensions for ASPNET MVC
- RadControls for Silverlight
- Introducing Telerik Reporting
- Telerik OpenAccess ORM